TurboTenant Housing Scholarship
Award Amount: $1,000
Application Deadline: July 31, 2018
- Must be an undergraduate student living off-campus
- Must have an independent landlord (no property management company, real estate agencies, etc.)
- An applicant is ineligible if they have previously been awarded the TurboTenant Housing Scholarship
- Winners will be selected by a panel of employees at www.turbotenant.com
- Address, City, State, Zip
- Landlord Name
- Landlord Email
- The application can be found here
- Application Questions:
- What school do you attend?
- What year are you in school?
- Will you be living in off-campus housing for the upcoming semester?
- Is your landlord an independent landlord, not associated with a property management company?
- Please provide the address to the rental property you will be living at.
- What do you feel could be improved in the landlord-tenant process in the United States? (Not necessarily specific to you and your landlord).
- Why do you think you should receive the TurboTenant Housing Scholarship? How would this scholarship assist you in your pursuance of your degree / career? (200-500 words)
Scholarship Criteria for The TurboTenant Housing Scholarship
Purpose: The TurboTenant Housing Scholarship awards a scholarship to current undergraduate students who will be living in off-campus housing for the upcoming school year. Living expenses can be a large stressor and distraction to college students, and the goal of The TurboTenant Housing Scholarship is to mitigate those stresses through a one-time scholarship.
Eligibility: Undergraduate students who are living off campus for the upcoming school year, students must be enrolled at an accredited institution (scholarship recipient will be required to provide proof of enrollment), and the must have not previously received this scholarship. Additionally, students must attend an eligible university.
Guidelines: Scholarship will be awarded on an annual basis and will be disbursed in a one-time payment to the recipient.
Amount: Each scholarship awarded is one thousand dollars ($1,000).
Deadline: The application deadline is July 31st, 2018. Any application submitted after 11:59 pm MST, July 31st, 2018 will not be considered.
Renewal Process: This scholarship is not renewable. Previous scholarship recipients cannot re-apply.
Recipient: Scholarship recipient will be chosen by a panel of employees at TurboTenant based upon the scholarship criteria. The scholarship recipient will be notified by email on file on or before August 15th, 2018. The recipient will have fifteen days (15) days to respond to TurboTenant with necessary information to receive the funds or the scholarship may be subject to forfeiture.
Please submit applications by July 31, 2018