If you are a landlord in the beautiful town of Pullman, Washington, we have compiled a list of useful resources for you. As a Pullman landlord, you have the opportunity to tap into the thriving rental market. From landlord-tenant laws to information about the local area, the following resources are tailored for your needs in Pullman.
Specific City Regulations & Resources
- Landlord-Tenant Information – City of Pullman
- The Landlord-Tenant Act – City of Pullman
- Pullman Landlord-Tenant Lawyers, Attorneys, And Law Firms
Pullman Associations & Groups
- Whitman County Association of REALTORS®
- The Rental Housing Association of Washington
- Washington Rental Owners Association
- Washington REALTORS®
Pullman Fair Housing Resources
Washington State Landlord-Tenant Law Resources
- Washington Residential Landlord-Tenant Act- Chapter 59.18 RCW
- Washington Landlord and Tenant Law- Title 59 RCW
- Manufactured/Mobile Home Landlord Tenant Act – Chapter 59.20 RCW
- Washington Tenancies Law – Chapter 59.04 RCW
- Responsibilities of the Landlord Law- RCW 59.18.060
- Responsibilities of the Tenant Law – RCW 59.18.130
- Landlord/Tenant Rights – Washington State Bar Association
What The Area Is Known For
Visit Pullman – If you are looking to visit Pullman, this resource will provide activities and attractions.
Pedal The Palouse – For bicycling enthusiasts, the Palouse will be a must experience. From mountain biking to urban trails, this region will inspire you to pedal onward.
Downtown Pullman Parking Map – Find out the best places to park for free.
Washington State University – Learn more about this esteemed university and the activities offered to local residents.