Deep in the heart of the Southwest lies the great American city of Santa Fe. With a host of cultural influences, one of the country’s most renowned art scenes, and a constant influx of newcomers, Santa Fe is a great place to be a landlord. If you own properties or are considering purchasing rentals in Santa Fe, we have the resources you need. From tenant/landlord laws to Fair Housing regulations, we have you covered. Check out these landlord resources for Santa Fe and New Mexico.
Landlord Resources For The City Different
- Landlord/Tenant Law, Information and Resources – City of Santa Fe
- Fair Housing – City of Santa Fe
- New Mexico Landlord/Tenant Hotline
- Santa Fe Association of REALTORS®
- New Mexico Renter’s Guide – (PDF in English) New Mexico Legal Aid
- Guía Para Inquilinos – (PDF in Spanish) New Mexico Legal Aid
- Obligations of owner
- Obligations of resident
New Mexico Landlord-Tenant Law Resource
Fair Housing Resources
- HUD in New Mexico
- Tenant Rights, Laws and Protections: New Mexico – HUD
- Fair Housing – The University of New Mexico
What the City Of Santa Fe Is Known For
Visit Santa Fe – Find out why Santa Fe is nicknamed the City Different and learn more about local activities and events.
Meow Wolf – Immerse yourself in one of the most unique art exhibits in the world.
Museum Guide – Check out the wide array of renowned museums located in the heart of Santa Fe.
Guide To Santa Fe Outdoors – For nature lovers, Santa Fe offers an unending supply of outdoor fun. Find out more about hiking, biking, and camping in the area.
Free Santa Fe Landlord Software
For landlords in Santa Fe, our free landlord software is the perfect solution for managing your properties. From marketing your rental property online to accepting online rental applications to tenant screening, we have you covered with one easy-to-use platform. Sign up today and start managing your Santa Fe properties smarter.
New Mexico Landlords: Sign Up For Our Free Landlord Software