HOW IT WORKS
We make getting started with TurboTenant easy so you can quickly find your best tenant yet.
Here's How It Works:
TurboTenant makes managing your rental properties on your own incredibly easy.
1) Add Your Rental
Enter the property details that will attract renters.
2) Setup Marketing
Post your property on dozens of listing sites.
3) Receive Applications
Ask applicants the right questions.
4) Screen Tenants
Get their credit & background history.
5) Manage Renters
Track all your renters, all-in-one-place!
Add your RENTAL details
1) Build a beautiful listing to make your property standout.
Add eye-catching photos that will get a renter’s attention, and then list all the information you need to sell them on why they should make your rental their next home.
2) Attract interested renters across the web.
- Post your property across the web with one click
- Share your listing to Craigslist & Facebook
- Generate your own professional listing website & flyer – automatically
- Effortlessly track all the renters that expresses interest in your rental since they’ll automatically appear in TurboTenant
RENTERS APPLY ONLINE
3) Get the information you need to make the right decision.
Whether they find you via a 3rd party listing site or you send them a link directly, renters can apply to your property online. You’ll get answers to all the industry-standard questions every landlord should ask.
4) Rent out your property with confidence.
Once you receive a renter’s application, just request a screening report, and you’ll instantly receive their criminal history, credit report, and past evictions from TransUnion. You can also easily screen tenants who didn’t apply through TurboTenant – just enter their information and you’re on your way.
5) Stay organized as renters go from lead to applicant, to tenant.
At any moment, get an overview of how many leads, applicants, and tenants you have and the next steps you need to take with them. You can effortlessly keep track of their:
- Contact Information
- Rental Application
- Screening Report
- Emergency Contacts
- Lease Documents & Details
Join 100,000+ landlords that choose TurboTenant to streamline how they manage their properties.
It’s completely FREE for landlords. No tricks or trials to worry about. So what’s the harm? Try it today!