Arkansas Landlord Tenant Laws
Arkansas Landlord-Tenant Law Resource
- Chapter 16 – Landlord and Tenant
- Chapter 17 – Arkansas Residential Landlord — Tenant Act of 2007
- § 18-16-101 – Failure to pay rent — Refusal to vacate upon notice — Penalty.
- Landlord and Tenant Law
Arkansas Fair Housing Resources
Other State Resources
- Arkansas Landlord and Tenant Duties Law
- The Arkansas Landlord/Tenant Handbook
- First Time Renter – Attorney General
Arkansas City-Specific Housing Resources
- Landlord Tenant Rights and Responsibilities – University of Arkansas School of Law
- Are landlords required to have a business license? – City of Fayetteville
- Fayetteville Regional Association of REALTORS®
Federal Fair Housing Resources
Join 220,000+ landlords that choose TurboTenant to streamline how they manage their properties.
Our robust suite of free online tools will help you manage smarter.