Whenever we talk to our 440,000+ landlords, we hear the same thing; they look to TurboTenant to organize and professionalize their rental business with a user-friendly, one-stop-shop platform. With access to dozens of resources and tools, landlords feel prepared for the twists and turns of managing their own properties.
So we asked ourselves: how can we make it even easier for you?
The Premium Plan is the all-inclusive, all-access plan made for landlords – for one subscription price of $99. Premium membership is the best value and most trusted way for you to manage your rentals all in one place, with one professional and powerful tool.
For $8.25 a month, you get everything TurboTenant has to offer to help you streamline your rental management.
- Get your money twice as fast (normally 5-7 days)
- Hook up an unlimited amount of bank accounts so your deposits go to the right place
Unlimited Access to Documents
- Customize an unlimited number of state-specific lease agreements you need over the year (normally $39 per lease agreement)
- E-sign an unlimited number of documents with tenants (normally $15 per signature request)
- Gain access to our Forms Pack, which includes items like move-in and move-out checklists and a welcome letter (normally $199)
- Access phone support directly with a Premium phone number
- Get answers fast wtih an expedited chat response time for Premium members
How do I get it?
Already a TurboTenant Landlord?
New to TurboTenant?
Want to learn more about the nuts and bolts? Check out our help center article here.
Is TurboTenant still free?
Yes! A landlord can still use TurboTenant to manage their rental business for free.
Here is what available free to all landlords;
Fill your Vacancies
- Market your property online
- Manage your leads in one place
- Receive comprehensive applications and screening reports
Manage your Tenants
- Collect rent online, professionally and efficiently
- Manage maintenance requests
- Automate tenant check-ins
- Keep track of your expenses and any offline rent payments
- Store and manage property and lease documents
- Keep tenant information and messaging in one spot