Free Real Estate Book
Want to become a real estate investor but not sure how? TurboTenant’s comprehensive ebook easily breaks down everything you need to know to start your landlord journey – from finding a rental to moving in tenants.
A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO REAL ESTATE INVESTING
This free ebook will help you:
Find loan options available for you
What are your financial goals and how can you afford your first investment?
Implement your best rental set-up
Should you invest in a fixer upper or home hack to get someone else to help you pay the mortgage?
Utilize software to make your life easier
How can you use TurboTenant to find a tenant, collect rent, and keep rental management simple?
Learn about investing in a comprehensive, simple format.
This book breaks down the process of becoming a successful real estate investor, from buying a property to moving in tenants and generating passive income.
Choose your own adventure by either downloading the entire ebook (coming soon) or picking up the chapters that align with your journey.
Chapter 1: Establishing Your Goals
- Calculate your financial freedom number
- Learn to build your savings
- Create an action plan to make your dreams happen
Chapter 2: Financing
- Discover how to get your finances in top shape for lending
- Understand the various loan types available (and what works for you)
- Connect with a reputable lender
Chapter 3: Finding a Property
- Define your investing “buy box”
- Evaluate different types of neighborhoods
- Uncover strategies to find your perfect rental
Chapter 4: Renovating and Prepping for Rental
- Protect your investment with easy updates
- Add a reliable handyperson to your team
- Make the most of your curb appeal to net better tenants
Chapter 5: Finding a Tenant
- Learn to take pristine rental pictures
- Discover how AI can write your listing description in moments
- Leverage free tenant screening tools
Chapter 6: Move In
- Solidify your arrangement with a professional lease agreement
- Bolster your lease with four quick clauses
- Understand what you owe your tenants before handing over the keys
Chapter 7: Month to Month Management
- Make rent collection simple with free online tools
- Outline your maintenance management strategy
- Track your expenses for optimal tax deductions come April
Chapter 8: Move Out
- Capitalize on your landlord-tenant relationship without feeling sleazy
- Streamline move-out day with insider tips
- Learn to make the most of a vacant rental
Catch the Next Chapter of Our Getting Started Series
Everything you need to become a real estate investor.
The wealthiest people in the world invest in real estate – now you can, too!
Written by industry experts, this ebook outlines insider tips and comprehensive strategies anyone can use to build a lasting real estate investment portfolio. Whether you’re saving for a down payment or don’t know how to find your first tenant, we have a chapter dedicated to making your journey as easy as possible.
About the Author
Krista Reuther is the Senior Content Marketing Writer at TurboTenant where she writes data-driven, actionable material to help landlords and renters alike.
Buying an investment home always seemed intimidating and out of reach for me. This book broke down the process to make it less scary, and I feel like I’m able to immediately start using what I learned!
– Kaitlyn S., Aspiring Real Estate Investor and
Join the 600,000+ independent landlords who rely on TurboTenant to create welcoming rental experiences.
No tricks or trials to worry about. So what’s the harm? Try it today!